I used to hate it, but I think it's growing on me.
Here are the things I love about the treadmill:
- Watching the calories burn up
- Watching the miles fly by
- Knowing exactly how fast I'm going
Things I don't love about it:
- Having the opportunity to watch the time
c r a w l by
- Not actually going anywhere
- It makes my legs hurt
Any pointers? What do you love and hate about the treadmill?
Small victories for today:
- I hit 16 miles today (an average of 4 miles a day!)
- Went for my longest straight run since I had surgery in September
- Managed to increase my speed
Oh, the sweetest things :)